Sunday, March 23, 2008

CUFI



"the United States must join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfill God's plan for both Israel and the West... a biblically prophesied end-time confrontation with Iran, which will lead to the Rapture, Tribulation, and Second Coming of Christ.".

This is a quote from Reverened James Hagee, the Evangelical Minister whose support and endorsement was so sought after by John McCain.
Hagee is one of the leaders of CUFI, Christians United For Israel, an organization which promotes the cause of Israel in America because they purport to believe in Israel's role in the scriptural fulfillment relating to the Rapture, Armageddon, The destruction of our world and
The end of time.
Soon after Hagee met with McCain, he released this email to his followers.

Pastor Hagee's email to members of CUFI:

CHRISTIANS UNITED FOR ISRAEL

Membership Update

January 29, 2007

Newsflash!

This morning I had an extended breakfast with Senator John McCain of Arizona. Our topic of discussion was Israel and his candidacy for the Presidency of the United States of America.

Senator McCain's comments concerning Israel are on target! He gets it! While I do not want to put the specifics of our conversation in this update I am glad to report to our leadership and supporters that John McCain is solidly pro-Israel.

We discussed his positions on other matters that I will share with you when I speak with you in person. This newsflash goes to the ends of the earth and I don't want to read it in the media tomorrow.

You did see, a few days later, McCain and Hagee appearing together and McCain gratefully accepting his endorsement.
Questions: Does McCain actually believe this interpretation of biblical scripture?
Who is using who here?
How involved is Israel with CUFI?

I personally believe that the abuse of the mindless belief of the masses to promote this insane doctrine is one of the gravest threats we face today...


6 comments:

microdot said...

Note to Jeanette.
I won't tolerate your mentally disturbed nattering here.
Don't bother commenting here anymore, because I will delete anything you post.
If you are offended, then you get my message.
This is my blog!

microdot said...

She's too busy being vicariously "offended" and expressing her dim witted outrage.

She left a remark based on a sarcastic satirical comment which I made about her vicarious involvement with Pourquoi pas. I said that for her it was probably a substitute for normal sex and her interaction with the members there made us all into unwitting prostitutes, male and female and then I refered to my rather large and turgid intellect stimulating the here to for frigid carnal cavities of her numb brain.

Instead of finding the humor, she plotzed down a comment here that in her inimitable, witty way told me that she would never have sex with me, because anyone who used the screen tag, microdot, must logically have a tiny penis.

I could give a flying fuck as to what some dim witted depressive neurotic fundamentalist christian thinks of me personally. I am not blogging to impress her, and if I have offended the lady, she inspires me to only new hights and I assure you I will never try striving for better personal bests!

When you even think "sex" arouind these folks, they FREAK!

Anonymous said...

From Engineer of Knowledge:

COMMUNITY, IDENTITY, STABILITY- VERSUS INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS

To all of my Alpha Plus associates:

Aldous Huxley’s Beta Minors and below chant as their motto….
“Community, Identity, and Stability.”

To Microdot and Mud Rake: I think you may really be dealing with some Gammas or Deltas. One may even be bordering on,,,,, yes may we dare to say it,,, even an Epsilon.

microdot said...

My latest info is that the epsilon in question is more than likely borderline? psychotic. Somebody isn't taking their lithium pills.

At least the Secret Rapture blogger is interesting!

Mohamed said...

McCain is no doubt the coming American president, whether you, American peple, wanted that or not.

Supporting Israel is always the path to the American presidency.

I hope that this don't offend you, but that's how I truly believe.

Always there were American political and financial support to Israel. Many presidents and the support do not change.

Have a nice day,

Mohamed

microdot said...

Well, Mohamed, I hope that you are wrong this time.
The media is doing all they can to cram McCain down our throats, but things happen.