Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Improved Protection!

My Friends, John McCain here. You might remember me from the 2008
Presidential Elections. I'm not a real candidate, but I play one on TV.
Running for President can really put the pressure on, if you know what I mean!
All this talk about the surge! Sometimes it gets a little too real.
Trust Depends to help you lead a normal happy active life.
When things get a little to tense, and pesky reporters ask questions that need facts,
Sunni, Shiite? Al Qaeda?
I'm ready for Wars, Wars and more Wars!
I know that I will always be able to Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran in total comfort.
I always feel secure when I'm wearing Depends
with New Improved Protection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Engineer of Knowledge

Hello Microdot,
You are still be best. Love the satire.

mud_rake said...

Satire? I thought it was TRUE!!!