Thursday, October 30, 2008

LIAR, LIAR


What a day here in La Sechere! I woke up to howling winds and a driving snow storm!
I took out the dog and brought in fire wood. I remembered the siningia plants hanging from the well...they seemed to be all right and I brought them in.
The snow turned to rain and here at the end of the telephone lines at the end of the road in the middle of nowhere special, lately, whenever it rains, our phones and internet go out. When the rain stops, the internet comes back on.
So, today was a day with out internet or phone service.
I watched Cat On A Hot Tin Roof dubbed into French this evening and then, a few minutes ago, voila! the lines started to work again.
So, tonight, I want to post a piece of music from 1965, the great punky classic, "Liar, Liar" by the Castaways. This is a particularly classic performance from the movie, It's A Bikini World....
I'd like to dedicate this to RONL, the Presisdent of the Young Republican Club of New York City who took time from his busy life as a trust fund elite cocktail drinking conservative snob, to visit me on my filthy little blog here and tell me that Barack Obama was a terrorist, even though the Woods Foundation which had Obama as a board member, gave about $700,000 less than the Foundation that was chaired by John McCain, the International Republican Institute, to the phony official McCain terrorist of the week, Rashid Khalili's Foundation, the Center for Palestinian Research and Studies.

RONL, you are officially a LIAR, LIAR! Now, let's all dance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Engineer of Knowledge
Hello Microdot,
Yes a perfect RONL type of inaccurate, misleading, suggestive innuendo that the Republican Party has resorted to for too long.

Below are some words of wisdom from a truly good Republican. RONL should educate himself and stop ruining my Republican Party with his ignorance and lies.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, November 21, 1864

Anonymous said...

From Engineer of Knowledge
Hello Microdot,
Buy the way, Loved the clip and music. Keep up the good work.

steve said...

Maybe the supreme court should revisit Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad.. HA HA HA!