Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sarah Lee? Sarah Palin? I'm so confused!


Here we are with the happy denizens of some where in Pennsylvania on October 11 at a sarah Palin Rally. Now, I lived in America for 50 years, I've watched up close as the population mutated into a generally shapeless form which considers ingesting giant kosher dill pickles injected with creamcheese and then battered and deep fried, "normal".
But at some point you have to wonder, does it cause massive brain damage?
Does the habitual abuse of Sarah Lee products induce dramatic loss of intelligence in a population? Has anyone done a study?

And while were are at it, how does America define the term racist? Here is a little piece from Al Jazeera which has been following the Palin/McCain campaign around America.
Here we are in my old State of Ohio asking people at a Palin rally what they think about Barack Obama. I love these folks, but left unchecked, they have the same relationship to the planet earth as head lice.

2 comments:

mud_rake said...

Racism is alive and well in California, too. Some GOP bimbo sent 'cards' to local Republicans which show obama with monkey ears on Food Stamps. Also on the card are watermellon, ribs, and KFC.

When confronted she said that 'they were just foods.'

Sure they were.

microdot said...

KKK Flyers were inserted into the daily paper in St. Louis, MO, yesterday.
You know, I was kinda expecting my buddy Sepp to post here telling me that there was no racism in America again, but maybe he's got a new tape loop going these days.