Saturday, October 24, 2009

PUBLIC OPTION ANNIE


Okay, my last post, but I had to do this because it is brilliant!
The Billionaires for Wealthcare struck again yesterday at the AHIP convention.
They were so good, the performance was so captivating that you can see the spectators truly enjoying the message. First, their role as billionaire supporters of the class structure of healthcare in America seems to totally bamboozle the speaker, who thinks he is being applauded...then the beginnings of outrage as the spectators see that they are being pawned, then the out rage melts into enjoyment as the sheer exuberance of the performance captivates the crowd.
Kinda Wonderful!
It makes you believe that tommorow, tomorrow, will truly be a better day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, absolutely wonderful.

Engineer of Knowledge said...

Helloooooo Microdot,
What a Great Posting my friend!!! I loved every minute of it.

mud_rake said...

PERFECT!

Alla DaPie said...

Before BILLIONAIRES FOR WEALTHCARE there were the BILLIONAIRES FOR BUSH. As a former B4B, it's great to see their new incarnation!

microdot said...

I am in NYC now and I was checking messages.
I have a very good friend who was a Billionaire for Bush who I visited yesterday and I was able to show her this piece.
I an amazed at the very different news reporting I have seen here. When we talk about politics, it seems as if people have their info filtered and you have to dig much harder to find other opinions and reportage.