Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh No I Don't Believe It




Oh No I Don't Believe It is already the 11th day of The Zappadelic Zappanalian Festivities of Zappadan and I haven't Ritually Invoked A Young Pumpkin! I haven't Called Any Vegetables by name!
Please forgive me, for starters, you should check out ZENCOMIX where you can find real hand drawn comix fresh daily!
Then there is the earthy Toledoesque musings of Sepp at UNCOMMON SQUALOR...
Then the person who initiated me into the mysteries of the wonders of Zappadan, Mark Hoback at FRIED GREEN AL-QAEDAS where reality is healthily transformed into USDA approved servings chock full of the surreal vitamins and minerals children need to get ever so slightly bent everyday!
MIKEB32000 creating nervous disorders among the gunowners of America...he had a great interview of Zappa with a Pennsyvania State Cop?????
Then there is DARKBLACK the guy who makes me want to throw my photoshop program in the trash.....Trouble Comin' Everyday....
And then there is the guy, Mr. Brady Bonk at KETCHUP IS A VEGETABLE who has been kind of coordinating the linkage of the festivities...and is responsible for the Nifty
Zappa Radio Widget which I was able, even in my technically demented reality, able to  install on this page!
(The video is a live 1974 appearance on Soundstage)
Cue the Applause Sign!


2 comments:

mark hoback said...

Is it the eleventh day, or is it the twelfth? I tell ya, I can't keep up with it. And Adam Sandler brags about his eight crazy nights...

microdot said...

The 12th day? Oh No, I don't believe it1
Listen, Mark, I am not sure if it"s monday or tuesday and already it's wednesday.......