Saturday, October 09, 2010

RICH I(DI)OTT


Ohio Republican Teabaggist Congressional Candidate, Rich Iott, who ran the family supermarket chain, Foodtown, into the ground and lost hundreds of Toledo area jobs in the process, proves that he really is an elite fantasy fascist who likes to play Nazi Dress Up Games to re enact Fifth SS Panzer Division Wiking battles from WW2. The group seeks to mime the 5th SS Panzer Division.
A Wikipedia entry dedicated to the unit explains that they took part in a campaign that resulted in the murder of over 700 Jews. More atrocities allegedly committed by the soldiers are described in Eleonore Lappin's book, "The Death Marches of Hungarian Jews Through Austria in the Spring of 1945." A detailed summary of their alleged crimes is also available on AxisHistory.com.
Rich I(di)ott claims that his interest in the group was inspired by his desire to "bond" with his son.
 JAH VOHL! MEIN FEUHRER!

2 comments:

mud_rake said...

Rich I(di)ott claims that his interest in the group was inspired by his desire to "bond" with his son.

I have found many more meaningful ways to bond with my son, and none have a dress-up requirement.

Engineer of Knowledge said...

Hello Muddy and Microdot,
I too spent productive, POSITIVE, bonding time with my son-in-law as I took him to the Grand Lodge in Cockeysville, MD. to the corn husking ritual. He got to see the Grand Lodge, be introduced to some Brothers I felt it was important to know from around the state, etc.

We did all of this without having to dress up in Nazi attire…..Go Figure?!?!