Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Burning Hell

Hell seems to be a place where everyone speaks with a Mississippian Accent....
I guess  that means I'm saved. I speak quite a bit of French these days, albeit with an Ohioan accent. But that's what James Dobson seems to insinuate is awaiting for us all if we defy the lords will and re elect Obama in 2012....
Actually, I have a confession to make. I've been to Hell and back more than once. I would like to thank a guy named JOB (that's Johnny O'Blogger) for jogging my rusty memory.
when hell froze over!

4 comments:

J.O.B. said...

Not true Dottie. Hells accent is a mixture of English accents from Wales, Ireland and Cornwall with a dash of American southern drawl and a Scottish lilt to end a statement. Next time you visit the Cayman Islands, may I suggest a town named Hell:)

microdot said...

Actually, I've been to Hell, Michigan a few times and back! Check it out. Little place, but they seem to attract a lot of trade from people who want to get married in Hell!

J.O.B. said...

Damnit! I had to go to the Caymans to go to Hell. There was one in Michigan the whole time? :)

mud_rake said...

Some evangelical moron wrote a letter to the Toledo Blade reminding a Wiccan [story in said newspaper] that Hell is mentioned 23 times in the Bible.

Wow! Imagine that, eh?

What the Hell?!?!