Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Great Weird North

I think Rob Fords re election campaign just took off with a flying belly flop!
This is probably going to be his campaign video, the dancehall mix really rocks! Here he is drunk on his ass in a suburban Etobicoke, Ontario fast food joint ranting incoherently in a very bad Jamaican accent about the Chief of the Toronto Police force, Bill Blair, who he refers to as cocksucking, fucking Chief Blair. If you hit the link, you will see the original video.
We all heard Ford admitting to his drug use and swearing he'd go sober. But he told reporters who questioned him about this video that he was drunk, and that the events depicted in it were his "my personal life, with my personal friends, that's up to me. This really has nothing to do with you guys."
“I was with some friends and what I do in my personal life, with my personal friends, that’s up to me. This really has nothing to do with you guys,” Ford told reporters Tuesday afternoon.
The mayor wouldn’t address questions about his past claims that he quit drinking.
...The video could be damaging to Ford’s campaign for re-election, as he has staked his reputation to being clean and sober since November.
Ford “guaranteed” he has stopped drinking in interviews last year and told the CBC he had a “come to Jesus” moment about his drinking. The stupidest thing about this latest incident is that I really don't think it will affect his re election bid in the least. There is something really bizarre going on in the Great Weird North these days.

2 comments:

bj said...

I can understand very little of what he's saying in that video. Is he speaking with a Jamaican accent, Mon? Hope he gets the help he needs, soon, Bless His Heart ....
Oh, by the way, here's what Letterman said he MIGHT be saying:

10. "Welcome to my office"

9. "This is one of those 'drunken stupors' I referred to"

8. "Which way is the counter?"

7. "This is my final cry for help"

6. "I've been hanging out in the blimp hangar with Shimul"

5. "Damn right, I want that super-sized"

4. "I'm more wasted than the 'Wolf of Wall Street'"

3. "Where's Bieber with my weed?"

2. "How am I not in prison?"

1. "Where's your crack-smoking section?"

Ol'Buzzard said...

Hell, no one ever paid any attention to Toronto until Rob Ford. He has brought them a million dollars worth of publicity. Think of the financial possibilities for Toronto: Auction off chances to have lunch with Rob Ford on E-Bay. Probably worth millions.
the Ol'Buzzard