Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NO WAY OUT Page #1

Here's the first installment of my unpublished comic strip on Palestine. I drew and wrote it around 2000/2001 and tried to publish it. I also used absolutely no words to tell the story, only symbols.  It's about the frustration and insanity of being a kid in Gaza. Though the times have changed, the situation has only gotten worse and I think it is even more relevant today. If you want to reprint and re publish it, please feel free. I titled it in French Les freres Ben Qutuz a Frustration Land!...The Ben Qutuz Brothers in Frustration Land! But it's alternative title is NO WAY OUT!
just click on the image to enlarge it!

2 comments:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Still suitable for today... in the real world.
the Ol'Buzzard

microdot said...

Still nine pages left to publish...I think it's a good piece, I hope you stay with it....I'll put up 2 pages tomorrow!