Thursday, December 04, 2014

Gare de Limoges

I've been pretty busy the last few days. I spent the day chainsawing more acacia wood...I am actually buying even more to last the winter. So, I neglect writing...and tonight my wife convinced me to watch a 2 hour TV Show called Les Racines et Des Ailes...a pretty good show about places in France that takes you where you never would get to go on your own. The show tonight was about the part of France I live in. This was an excerpt. A look at the Train Station, Le Gare de Limoges-Benedictins which is one of the most magnificent train stations I have ever seen. Perhaps you'd like to see it too? The last time I was in Limoges, I ate at the best bistro I have ever enjoyed in my life. 
If you let the video play through, it gives excerpts from the rest of tonights program. At one point we are just a few kilometers from my house!

No comments: