Friday, January 16, 2015

Upping Zee Ante....


Ken apologized, well, sort of, kind of...not really, but his fee fees are really hurted:

To the people of France
by Nolan Peterson on January 23, 2015 08:30 PM19 Comment 10,790 Views
To the people of France,
I've been eviscerated in your media and online for my interviews last weekend with Fox News.
I’ve been called terrible things and sent death threats. It's not much fun to see your name dragged through the mud or to receive hundreds of hate emails. Especially in a country that you used to call home.
I lived in Paris for two years, from 2004 to 2006, and I think it is the greatest city in the world.
In 2005 I witnessed some very serious riots there, and what I said in my interviews were personal observations from that tumultuous time.
Unfortunately there was a map that accompanied my interviews, which implied the areas I was describing were in neighborhoods like Montmartre. That is, of course, ridiculous. I didn't make the map, had nothing to do with it, and didn't know it was on the screen with me. Nevertheless, it was connected with me and my name, and so I take responsibility for it and apologize for its inaccuracy.
I have been ridiculed and taken out of context in the past few days because Fox News draws the ire of a lot of media outlets. But I was asked to share experiences from my time in France, and that's what I did, truthfully. And I feel fortunate to have been given that opportunity.
I was in France in 2005 when, in response to the accidental deaths of two boys in the Paris suburb Clichy-sous-Bois, hundreds of schools were torched nationwide, about 9,000 cars were set on fire, thousands of rioters were injured and arrested, and President Jacques Chirac put the country under a state of emergency for months. In the end, the riots caused about 200 million euros in damage.
My comparisons to Iraq and Afghanistan were in reference to what I saw during the 2005 riots. I was in Paris for that difficult time and I visited the affected areas and saw the fires and other troubling things firsthand. You may not agree with me, but I stand behind what I said I witnessed in 2005.
I also stand by my claims that France's immigrant population needs to be better integrated, and that there are sections of Paris that are isolated from the whole.
If I ever have the opportunity, I would love to visit Paris again to see how those areas have changed from the way I experienced them in November 2005. I'm sure it would make me proud and hopeful for France.
Again, I did not make this distinction clear. That's my responsibility and I apologize.
For those who reached out to me in a kind and respectful way, I thank you for that. Your sophistication and grace in disagreeing with me reveals that at the end of the day we have much more in common than otherwise.
It also proves that, unlike the terrorist scum who attacked Charlie Hebdo last week, we can disagree with each other and still be respectful as human beings.
I understand that France is in mourning and this is a popular story. Yet, I was being truthful in my recollections. In the context of the time I was in Paris, and remembering what some sections of Paris looked like during the 2005 riots, I believe my observations and opinions are not absurd as they have been characterized to be.
Again, I take responsibility for whatever was televised in connection with my name that caused offense to the French people and if any of my observations or comments caused additional grief.
My years in Paris were some of the best of my life, and I served alongside the French military in Afghanistan with pride. If you believe my intentions are sincere, then hopefully your country can go back to discussing something more important than the recollections of a foreign journalist—healing.

If you would like to email comments, you can do so to Nolan@blueforcetracker.com.
I’ll respond to the best of my ability.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Respectfully,
Nolan Peterson

If you watched the video of Nolan and compared what actually was in the video to his lame response in this pathetic attempt of pull off some kind of PR Band Aid, you might kindly say that he is bald face liar. Nolan is a paid tool of the FOX Propaganda Machine. He is following orders from above. The motive is to spread as much disinformation and paranoiac anti immigration manipulation as possible to assist in the Republican Congress putsch to destroy the Obama Administration Immigration Reforms. But this is far from over. STAY TUNED, BOYS AND GIRLS! This is going to turn into one of the most uncomfortable episodes that FOX has ever experienced! More on this tomorrow!

No comments: